Terms of Service
• This website is operated by e-shopping The URL is http://e-shopping.com.hk
• By accessing this website or purchasing on this website (including ordering using the downloaded “Order Form”), you agree to the terms listed below. These Terms are subject to change without prior notice and any changes will be displayed on this page.
Goods or services:
• The goods or services listed on this website may be withdrawn at any time due to a shortage of supply without prior notice.
• e-shopping Every effort must be made to ensure that the price, data and size of the items listed on the web page have been updated.
• This website reserves the right to change the price of the item without prior notice. All orders must be accepted at e-shopping and accepted in accordance with the availability of the stock.
• e-shopping makes no representations as to whether any goods or services listed on this website are available to other regions or are suitable for use. Customers who order alcoholic beverages on this website are confirmed to be at least 18 years of age. If the payment information for the purchase order is not reliable, e-shopping reserves the right to refuse the purchase order or request payment in any other suitable manner.
Product ownership, import documents and fee taxes:
• e-shopping When the goods are shipped at the customer's request, the ownership of the products will be transferred from the website to the customer.
• If the goods are sent outside Hong Kong or the country, the customer may have to pay surcharges, taxes, or register the relevant products to the destination or apply for an import license. These charges and documents are subject to the destination. Depending on the law, e-shopping is unable to control or anticipate the amount of such charges.
• e-shopping will not be liable for such payments or documents.
• If the customer completes the relevant ordering process, it accepts the terms and is responsible for all surcharges, taxes or import documents for the goods ordered.
• If the goods are returned due to tax or other problems, the customer will be required to pay the relevant shipping costs and e-shopping will charge 20% of the total amount of the goods as a handling fee.
Return and exchange terms
• If the customer finds any defects or damages in the goods received, the customer must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Service Hotline at (852) 2639 9866 or (852) 3543 0587 within seven days of receipt. Proposed handling, the goods must be returned together with the original packaging and in the case of new collections. All return requests are subject to e-shopping and are permitted.
• If the goods are damaged due to improper use, they will not be returned.
• If you need to return, please bring the same goods and present the purchase receipts and credit card to complete the relevant procedures, and then come to e-shopping for the same model. The third party agent will not accept the case.
• If there is no document for the returned goods, the value of the goods will be calculated at the lowest price ever sold.
• If the goods are not returned for sale due to their model, the customer can select the difference between any goods and the price of the goods to be repaid.
• If a defective defective item is returned, once confirmed, the e-shopping party will be responsible for paying the shipping cost.
• If the customer has lost the item when returning the item to be returned, e-shopping will not accept the return request and the return procedure will not continue.
• e-shopping must check and verify that the return meets the above requirements before accepting the returned item. If there is no problem, the refund will be refunded, only if e-shopping receives and confirms the item to be returned. The refund process will begin.
• The goods must be returned together with the gifts (including cash coupons, cash coupons) attached to all purchases, otherwise the value of the gifts will be deducted from the refund.
• e-shopping reserves the right to amend all terms and conditions without prior notice.
• In case of any dispute, the final decision will be made by e-shopping