The new Garbo rice noodles, in addition to adding DHA to help brain development, add probiotic ingredients to give the baby's stomach a more delicate care.
2, the rigorous new version of canned packaging, overcoming the problem of powder leakage in rice powder packaging produced in the United States in the past, and the preservation time is longer.
Jiabao rice noodles added Jiabao's unique formula, which can be naturally converted into DHA in the baby's body, so that the baby's ear can specifically add up to 22 kinds of important vitamins and minerals (especially iron, zinc, calcium) needed for baby growth and development. Comprehensively promote the healthy development of your baby's physique. You can mix it with the fruit puree and meat puree to let the baby enjoy the natural and delicious experience. In the process of processing, the advanced hydrolysis process is adopted to fully gelatinize the rice flour and improve the brewing time. Instantly soluble, just gently stir with cold water to make it smooth and smooth, and use juice instead of heating. Garbo products are subject to rigorous testing by at least four quality control organizations, including the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) product quality and safety standards testing, and US Department of Agriculture product quality and safety testing.
Garbo GERBER rice noodles can provide babies with rich iron (a guava rice noodle can provide 45% of the iron nutrients needed for babies).
It is rich in iron, zinc and six vitamins B for infants and young children (where iron is a basic nutrient needed to promote physical development and intellectual development).
* Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, etc., play an important role in the growth of bones and teeth
* Iron, copper, etc., can maintain normal hematopoietic function
* Vitamin A, vitamin C, etc., help the body's immune function
* Vitamin B1, biotin, etc., maintain or promote the metabolism of energy required for growth and development
* No artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
* Give your baby a natural and healthy taste without adding salt at all
* Advanced hydrolysis process to make rice flour better, baby is easier to digest and absorb
[Method of consumption]:
Garbo recommends feeding your baby 1 to 2 meals a day:
1: Add 15 grams (about 3 tablespoons) of rice flour to the bowl.
2: Add 1/4 cup (2 oz / 60 ml) milk (breast milk or baby milk powder) or warm water or add baby juice as you like, mix well, if your baby likes to eat thin rice paste, you can join Mix more milk or water until the desired paste can be fed.
3: The temperature should be tested before feeding.
4: Those who have not finished eating should be discarded.