Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is also seen as a precursor to calcium and phosphorus metabolism.
It is closely related to sunlight, so it is also called "sunshine vitamin".
Vitamin D3 is an active form of vitamin D that is highly metabolized：
· Improve the absorption of calcium and phosphorus by the body
· Promote growth and bone calcification to promote healthy teeth;
· Increase the absorption of phosphorus through the intestinal wall and increase the reabsorption of phosphorus through the renal tubules;
· Maintaining normal levels of citrate in the blood;
· Prevent amino acid loss through the kidneys.
[Edible method] As a dietary supplement, eat 1 tablet daily.
For good results, it is recommended to eat daily.
[Specifications] 180 pieces
Tips: ☆ This product is an imported dietary supplement nutrient, not a substitute for drugs.
☆ If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking drugs or having a medical condition,
Follow the doctor's advice before eating.
☆ Please stop using it 2 weeks before surgery
☆ Please keep in a cool dry place