1. Children must have parental guidance to use Oronain H ointment.
2. Avoid contact with eyes. If you accidentally touch your eyes, please wash thoroughly with clean water. If the situation is serious, please seek treatment from an ophthalmologist immediately.
3. For external use only.
4. The affected area and nearby skin must be washed thoroughly before use.
In the following cases, please stop using it immediately, consult a doctor or pharmacist, and bring the instructions in the product box for reference.
1. The following allergic symptoms after use: skin rash, redness, itching, dryness, cracking, etc.
2. No improvement after 5 to 6 days of use
For more information about the product, please refer to the instructions on the package.
The picture is for reference only and the actual product shall prevail.